ANOTHER ESSENTIAL SERVICE: "ON THE JOB" TRAINING!
On-The-Job Technical Training is a two-day course dedicated to technical training in the field and detailed study of regulatory, health and marketing aspects.
The International Institute of Heliciculture, in order to offer an always more accurate service to ANE members who decide to start the wonderful adventure of heliciculture according to the natural full cycle method, has taken the decision to set up training events. These meetings are aimed at the practical teaching of the construction of the breeding, in addition to closer examination of normative aspects that can be useful in the relationship with institutions (ASL – Veterinary Service).
The courses will be organized in Cherasco (CN) during the working week and, in the hope of doing what is appreciated, the International Institute of Heliciculture has signed an agreement with the accommodation facility “Il Giardino di Ghilot“. Please contact the structure directly on +39 0172 488131.
In order to register for the training day it is necessary to book at the following references:
– Tel. +39 0172 489382
– Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will start at 09:00 am at the “Accademia Chiocciola Metodo Cherasco“.
The first day is dedicated to the construction of a fence and all the phases dedicated to the placement of nets, convexity of the soil (baulatura), sowing, introduction of breeders, feeding.
The second day is dedicated to the techniques of purging and packaging of the product, labelling and delivery procedures. All the commercial and fiscal information, the relationship with the local health authority and the possibility of creating a gastronomic and cosmetic line in Private Label are then studied in depth.
The cost of On-the-Job training is €. 400 + VAT per farm with a maximum of 3 participants per farm.
1) Settlement and positioning of the perimeter fence
– Theoretical description of measures to prevent and hinder the entry of predators
2) Pest control of the soil
– Theoretical description of the characteristics of geotox and the rules regulating its purchase and use
3) Positioning of fence stake for breeding fences
4) Positioning of network structure
5) Sowing techniques
6) Construction of the convexity (baulatura)
– Manual and mechanized technique
7) Irrigation systems
– Theoretical in-depth analysis between sprinkler and atomisation systems
8) Induction to migration
10) Purging and drying
11) Selection of snails
13) Theoretical training
– Regulatory details